Voodle is the short video app for business. We are a remote-first team of rock stars & super stars on a mission to transform how diverse teams collaborate, and we’re seeking a Director of Demand Generation to help lead us through this exciting period of growth.
This role is a rare opportunity for a strategic Marketing leader to make an incredible impact at an early stage, venture-backed startup with a large addressable market opportunity. We are growing fast and this role will be key to our company’s success. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
Director of Demand Generation
We are seeking an experienced, talented Director of Demand Generation who is looking for the next best opportunity to grow your career, tackle new challenges, and push beyond your limits. If you’ve dreamed of being a true pioneer in the tech sector, helping usher in the next generation of technology, partnerships, and customers, we look forward to getting to know you!
In this role, you will have ownership for the success of all top of funnel marketing activities and programs, from ideation to execution. This will include the strategy, content, KPIs, and results and impact on our business. You will also be responsible for leading a team and managing marketing resources. As a leader on our team, you will work in close partnership with sales, customer success and operations to measure impact, refine processes and help scale the business.
- Apply innovative thinking and best practices to craft end-to-end marketing campaigns targeting early adopters and converting them into advocates
- Lead a team that is responsible for executing messaging, content, enablement, and follow-on programs
- Leverage marketing expertise to run inbound and outbound programs -- SEO/SEM, web, social, events, lead nurture and whatever is next
- Bring bold ideas and creative concepts to test across campaigns and channels in order to help the business continuously learn about what works, what doesn’t, and why
- Use marketing automation, salesforce automation, and various demand generation tools to build, monitor and measure program effectiveness
- Provide data-driven analytics and reporting including program updates, key learnings and customer insights to the organization, leadership team and board of directors, as needed
- Write and edit effective copy, including working with customers and partners to tell their stories and share their successes with the world
- Build and manage marketing services/vendors and other third party relationships
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 7-10 years of relevant experience across the breadth of Marketing functions
- Demonstrate proven expertise in demand generation; have experience creating and executing integrated demand generation programs for B2B technology companies, preferably in high growth organizations
- Be able to work successfully across all demand generation channels, both paid and owned, including: website, SEO/SEM, social, content/video syndication, email, events, partnership, etc.
- Have experience working with marketing and sales automation tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, Wordpress)
- Demonstrate the ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness and business impact.
- Be a self-starter and independent thinker, and have a commitment to having a huge positive impact on the organization
- Bring proven communication and leadership skills to manage, influence and motivate both direct reports as well as cross-functional partners
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness in our interactions together and with our customers
- Have permission to live/work in the USA and be available to work a Pacific Timezone workday.
How do you know if Voodle is the place for you?
- Our mission, vision, and values resonate with you.
- You go all in. You live for scary goals and do everything you can to achieve them.
- You act like a Voodler. Voodlers are optimistic, candid, autonomous, genuine, curious, super productive, excellent at what they do, impatient, a bit weird, strangely comfortable with ambiguity, and universally obsessed with podcasts. We make each other better.
- Your impact is felt; people notice when you aren’t there.
- You have good judgement and people trust you. You don’t need a lot of rules and policies to know the right thing to do.
- You recognize that change is hard, but you sign up anyway to be part of a dynamic startup environment where change is a constant. Voodlers say “yes” and run towards our collective goals
For more, please review our Culture Book: https://team.voodle.com/home
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus formal company holidays & a winter shut-down week
- 100% Company-paid health benefits program for all employees and their dependents
- A company 401k plan, which includes an up to 4% matching contribution from the company
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working program, which includes monthly allowance as well as initial home office set-up or hoteling desk fees covered
We are optimistic about the future of work, we aim to be truly great at working remotely, and we look forward to having you join us on our mission to support the new workplace revolution!