Voodle is the short video app for business. We are a remote-first team on a mission to transform how diverse teams communicate and collaborate, and we’re seeking a Marketing Intern to help us through this exciting period of growth. We are passionate about building a world-class marketing team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn.
Voodle’s growth and success will rely on a unique blend of product-led & community-led growth. Key priorities for the marketing team, which you will directly contribute to, include driving adoption and usage of Voodle and establishing Voodle as a thought leader in the short video for business category.
This role is an opportunity for a curious, growth-minded intern to make a real impact at an early stage, venture-backed startup with a large addressable market opportunity. We are growing fast and this role will be an integral part of our company’s success. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
Key Projects & Responsibilities:
You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of a number of projects that will expose you to innovative marketing practices. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in marketing activities to grow audiences on social and technology platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Product Hunt, etc.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns; Use data to monitor and analyze the success of each campaign and overall social media strategy
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and product teams; support the marketing team in key projects and tasks
- Develop new ideas and strategies for product-led growth
- Work with the team to create content that will expand our company’s brand and digital footprint
- Help identify & attract relevant early Voodle adopters
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a demonstrated interest in and curiosity about new technologies. Direct experience with video and/or communication tools preferred but not required.
- Preferably have demonstrated experience/familiarity with social marketing platform tools and strategies and/or familiarity with SEO marketing strategies and tactics
- Be a motivated self starter; understand what it takes to build trust and follow-up in a credible and timely manner
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Possess excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness in our interactions together and with our customers
- Have permission to live/work in the USA
How do you know if Voodle is the place for you?
- Our mission, vision, and values resonate with you.
- You go all in. You live for scary goals and do everything you can to achieve them.
- You act like a Voodler. Voodlers are optimistic, candid, autonomous, genuine, curious, super productive, excellent at what they do, impatient, a bit weird, strangely comfortable with ambiguity, and universally obsessed with podcasts. We make each other better.
- Your impact is felt; people notice when you aren’t there.
- You have good judgement and people trust you. You don’t need a lot of rules and policies to know the right thing to do.
- You recognize that change is hard, but you sign up anyway to be part of a dynamic startup environment where change is a constant. Voodlers say “yes” and run towards our collective goals
For more, please review our Culture Book: https://team.voodle.com/home
We are optimistic about the future of work, we aim to be truly great at working remotely, and we look forward to having you join us on our mission to support the new workplace revolution!