Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Voodle is the short video app for business. We are a remote-first team of rock stars & super stars on a mission to transform how diverse teams collaborate, and we’re seeking a Chief Product Officer to help lead us through this exciting period of growth.
This role is a rare opportunity for a strategic leader to make an incredible impact at an early stage, venture-backed startup with a large addressable market opportunity. We are growing fast and this role will be key to our company’s success. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
- Develop and own the product roadmap for the company, with a focus on growth initiatives; Assess, propose, and implement bold and innovative ideas for growth
- Deliver a compelling product experience for customers by collaborating with the engineering and commercial teams; share customer insights and shape product vision and requirements to go from concept to live product
- Determine metrics to track, questions to ask, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute
- Serve as a thought leader and strategy driver for the team along with the CEO and fellow leadership team. Build and embody the company’s culture and mission
- Lead and grow an amazing team -- managing recruiting, staffing, mentoring, maintaining and bettering a best-in-class product team that loves the work they do
- Contribute meaningfully to strategic planning around how we partner with industry alliances, how we develop sales channels/integrations, and how we prioritize platform investments
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 5+ years managing mature products, and at least 5+ years / 1 breakout experience getting a v1 product to market and scale, ideally within the direct consumer-in-enterprise category of software
- Have proven outcomes in building and growing a product line inside of a P&L environment with demonstrated excellence partnering with marketing, sales, G&A functions.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing and executing a product go-to-market strategy built around virality, one which has started and scaled primarily through the user adoption/promulgation channel
- Exhibit the ability to work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, engineering, marketing, and sales
- Bring proven communication and leadership skills to inspire, influence and motivate both direct reports as well as cross-functional partners
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness in our interactions together and with our customers
- Have permission to live/work in the USA and be available to work a Pacific Timezone workday.
How do you know if Voodle is the place for you?
- Our mission, vision, and values resonate with you.
- You go all in. You live for scary goals and do everything you can to achieve them.
- You act like a Voodler. Voodlers are optimistic, candid, autonomous, genuine, curious, super productive, excellent at what they do, impatient, a bit weird, strangely comfortable with ambiguity, and universally obsessed with podcasts. We make each other better.
- Your impact is felt; people notice when you aren’t there.
- You have good judgement and people trust you. You don’t need a lot of rules and policies to know the right thing to do.
- You recognize that change is hard, but you sign up anyway to be part of a dynamic startup environment where change is a constant. Voodlers say “yes” and run towards our collective goals
For more, please review our Culture Book: https://team.voodle.com/home
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus formal company holidays & a winter shut-down week
- 100% Company-paid health benefits program for all employees and their dependents
- A company 401k plan, which includes an up to 4% matching contribution from the company
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working program, which includes monthly allowance as well as initial home office set-up or hoteling desk fees covered
We are optimistic about the future of work, we aim to be truly great at working remotely, and we look forward to having you join us on our mission to support the new workplace revolution!