Voodle is the short video app for business. We are a remote-first team of problem solvers on a mission to transform how diverse teams collaborate. We are looking for an Engineering Intern to work with us this summer as an integral part of the engineering team. Being a part of a small organization, most of us wear many hats. For our development team, this may mean working from front end to back end; developing features for web and mobile use; taking an idea from a brainstorming session through to code development, testing and release.
The specific nature of your intern project will be determined based on a combination of your interests and skills and what our specific business & product priorities are at the time. So we ask that you bring an open mind, your flexibility and sense of adventure -- and in return, we’ll provide a great opportunity for hands-on learning and making an impact.
If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
- Build, test, and deliver high quality software
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to deliver great solutions to our customers
- Actively participate and contribute to the engineering process, culture, and knowledge base
- Grow your skill set, while making others around you better
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Be committed to their personal growth and development
- Bring a diverse set of experiences learning about and working on different technologies
- Have an interest in working on consumer-facing products and a passion for building things people love
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where shipping quickly and gathering data are prized
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness in our interactions together and with our customers
- Have permission to live/work in the USA
How do you know if Voodle is the place for you?
- Our mission, vision, and values resonate with you.
- You go all in. You live for scary goals and do everything you can to achieve them.
- You act like a Voodler. Voodlers are optimistic, candid, autonomous, genuine, curious, super productive, excellent at what they do, impatient, a bit weird, strangely comfortable with ambiguity, and universally obsessed with podcasts. We make each other better.
- Your impact is felt; people notice when you aren’t there.
- You have good judgement and people trust you. You don’t need a lot of rules and policies to know the right thing to do.
- You recognize that change is hard, but you sign up anyway to be part of a dynamic startup environment where change is a constant. Voodlers say “yes” and run towards our collective goals
For more, please review our Culture Book: https://team.voodle.com/home
We are optimistic about the future of work, we aim to be truly great at working remotely, and we look forward to having you join us on our mission to support the new workplace revolution!